Wednesday, July 9, 2008

FINALLY!


We have some bad news... Our trip that we have been preparing for to go to Disneyland and run in the 1/2 Marathon has been cancelled. The doctor told me that I should avoid heavy running for the next 33 weeks. I don't think the baby would like the rides as much as I would anyway. Instead we thought we would take the little one for its first Christmas next year. Thats right. I am finally pregnant. Finally. We are just fine with not going to Disneyland. This is the year of a million dreams at Disneyland and ours came true already! We couldn't be more excited! We aren't sure how I got pregnant, well, we know how, but with all that we have been through all ready and all that we have been preparing to go through, this is an absolute blessing! Nala and Max are excited for a new sibling, too! Nala has been comforting me with all of my morning sickness. She will sit in the bathroom with me and gives me support as I...ya know. Riley is excited for all the red meat I get to eat because that means all the more steak for him! I am seven weeks today. My due date is Feb. 25th. I am not very far along but we couldnt' wait to share the news!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

I am SO SO SO excited for you guys!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to go baby shopping with you!

Suzy said...

Hi! It's me again! I just had to say that you are doing awesome with your blog! It looks great! Cute pictures!

LoveableLisa said...

This is the greatest news ever! I still think I should call Channel 5 News and have them tell everyone! Your new little one has been expected for a long time and how grateful we are that the time has FINALLY come! It's party time!

Beth said...

I really am so dang excited for you! And I can't wait for us to hang out! I'll call you soon!