Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Duvall Bunch




I was a little tired from being up all night...can ya tell? That and the pain meds sure made me a little loopy! However, I didn't want to miss one second of this glorious and most anticipated day! By about 4 o'clock my body took over. I got a temperature of 103 and the nurse had to send all my visitors home so I could get some sleep and so they could figure out what was going on with me! My fever finally broke at about ten that night. It was not fun. I wanted everyone to come and see our little angel but my body had had enough fun and excitement, I think, and was telling me to cool it. The stuffed dog in the picture is from Grandma Lisa to Chloe. She gets her grandkids a stuffed animal when she comes and visits them in the hospital for the first time. It was also representing our two other kids, dogs to some people, who were home anxiously awaiting our arrival.

2 comments:

Jade said...

Yay!! you figured out the blogging thing! I am so excited for you guys! You guys are too cute! How is she doing? I was so glad I worked and got to take care of you and be a part of your excitement! Keep buggin DeeAnn cause we want you back!

brunger bunch said...

Yeah!! You finally have some pictures up. She is so adorable, and I am so happy for you all:)