Monday, March 2, 2009

Such a proud dad!



Riley has been an amazing husband through the whole pregnancy! Holding my hair back while I threw up, getting me coke and crackers each morning, helping me through my emotional days, cleaning, and totally remodeled the house to get ready for our little one! I couldn't ask for a better husband! Not to mention he is freaking fine! He was an angel during labor! He gave me all the ice chips I wanted! He held my hand during all the contractions and tried to make me laugh so that I would somewhat forget about the pain...it did help! He was a great coach through all the pushing, I pushed for about an hour and a half because my contractions were so irregular! Then when I saw him hold his baby girl for the first time, my heart melted! The love he had in his eyes for her was indescribable and I felt so blessed that I was able to go through all this for us! He is absolutely adorable with her and when he holds her it seems as if they are in their own world! He said that she is the the best thing that we have every done next to getting married in the temple! If that doesn't make you teary eyed, what does?

No comments: